ThermaCELL Heated Insoles have temperature settings controlled by a wireless remote, allowing for easy temperature adjustment without removal from shoes or boots, ultimately offering convenience as well as comfort. The wireless remote control allows the user to choose from two temperature settings (Medium 100°F and High 111°F), as well as no heat. ThermaCELL Heated Insoles products are equipped with high-tech wireless thermal technology and boast many benefits.
• Regulated Heat – Advanced heat sensors maintain consistent temperature up to five hours per charge
• Remote Control – Easily adjust temperature settings with a small wireless remote
• Designed to hang from belt, keychain or zipper
• Small enough to easily fit in pocket
• Activates insoles and allows the user to select from two temperature settings plus no heat
• Controls the insoles from a distance up to seven feet away
• Programmed to control one specific pair of insoles and works in a variety of environments
• Three Temperature Settings – Select Medium, High or No Heat on the remote control to maintain desired temperature
• Custom Fit – ThermaCELL Heated Insoles come in five sizes and can be trimmed to fit most types of boots and shoes from women’s 4.5 to a men’s 14, and are available in: small, medium, large, x-large and xx-large.
• Removable battery – Battery can easily be changed without removing insole from footwear. Simply pull out the battery and replace with a spare for extended heat. Additionally, battery is covered in Poron, an antimicrobial, shock-absorbing cushion.
• Wireless and Rechargeable – Lithium-Ion Polymer batteries fully recharge in less than four hours and are completely wireless, requiring no external straps or packs
• USB or Wall Charging – Wall charger is included, and contains a USB cable so insoles can be charge from any USB powered port or wall outlet. The wire on the battery charger can be disconnected and the charger can be used as a protective carrying case for the batteries
• Highly Water Resistant – Insoles are highly water resistant to protect electronics from moisture and perspiration, and were manufactured using a unique protection process
• Advanced Comfort – Created with a superior material for advanced comfort and flexibility. Made from Polyurethane foam that is breathable, conducts heat efficiently, has great retention and shock absorbency for continued comfort.
• Quality Tested and Developed with SATRA – SATRA, a worldwide leader in footwear research and development, contributed to the development of the ThermaCELL Heated Insoles ProFLEX model, including extensive testing on durability and heating performance.